Mt. Ashland's 2017 Lodge Improvements Campaign
If you’ve visited our lodge on a busy weekend day during the ski season, you know that the place needs to be improved.
And we can do so with your generous support.
In 1992, our community joined together to raise $1.7 million to “Save Mt. Ashland.” In 2017, with 25 years of community ownership, we’re celebrating by investing $1.4 million in our most treasured and important asset, our historic lodge. As a community, we have an obligation to ensure that this iconic symbol of Southern Oregon continues to serve guests for many more generations.
Please help us fix our “hassle factors.” Our lodge Cafe is crowded and confusing. Our rental shop is located too far away from our learning center. We can fix these problems with your generous support.
- Two currently-unused outdoor decks will be covered and enclosed;
- The center staircase will be moved to one of the newly-enclosed rooms;
- A more comfortable and spacious ski-in, ski-out locker room will replace the current rental shop;
- The rental shop will be moved to the lodge basement;
- The roof will be replaced; and
- The Café entrance will be moved away from the front door and accessed from the opposite side.