Looking for a great place to work?
If you’re looking for exciting, unique job opportunities in a beautiful and fun setting, you’ve come to the right place. Mt. Ashland employs more than 130 individuals across a wide range of positions who share a common dedication to providing our guests with great experiences.
Mt. Ashland offers benefits including free skiing and discounts on food, lessons, retail, and more. We invite you to learn more about working at Mt. Ashland through the information on this page, and encourage you to contact us with any questions
Please note, at this time, Mt. Ashland is accepting applications for posted positions only. Please continue to visit this page for the most current opportunities.
Positions Available for the 2016-17 Season
- Lift Attendant/Operator
- Parking Lot Attendant
- Tickets Cashier
- Retail Cashier
- Café Cashier
- Café Crew
- Lodge Crew
- Rental Technician
- Snowboard Instructor
- Snowboard Instructor-Certified
- Ski Instructor
- Ski Instructor- Certified
- Terrain Park Attendant
How to apply:
- Fill out an online application (links on this page), or
- Download our application and:
- Hand-deliver it to our business office at 693 Washington St. in Ashland
- Email it to HR@mtashland.com
- Fax it to (541) 482-3644 or
- Mail it to us at PO Box 220 Ashland, OR 97520 Attn: HR
Thank you for you interest in joining our team!
TEENS: Join the 7,500′ Crew Internship Program!
The 7,500’ Crew is an internship program for high school students. Students participating in the program work at Mt. Ashland and receive benefits like free lift tickets, rentals, and lessons.