Come one, come all to the 2018 Dummy Downhill at Mt. Ashland!
Start building your dummies now because there is going to be a stiff competition in 2018.
- The Dummy cannot weigh more than 125 lbs.
- The Dummy must be mounted on one snowboard or two skis
- The Dummy can not have any glass or sharp metal objects
- No explosives or fire involved in the dummy’s design or function
- The Dummy must be submitted at Mt. Ashland by 10:00am on March 19, 2017
A panel of judges will score Dummies on originality at 11:00am. This will comprise 50% of the total score. A panel of judges will also score the Dummies on a downhill run at 1:00pm. The downhill run comprises the other 50% of the total score. During the downhill, judges will score for a straight approach to the jump, the height the Dummy achieves, and the landing. All criteria is totally subjective.
DUMMY DOWNHILL PRIZES
First Place: 2018-19 Mt. Ashland Season Pass!
Second Place: $100 Mt. Ashland Gift card
Third Place: TBD!