Come one, come all to the 2017 Dummy Downhill at Mt. Ashland, presented by Valley Immediate Care!
After taking a break for a few years, this popular event is back. Start building your dummies now because there is going to be a stiff competition this year.
- The Dummy cannot weigh more than 125 lbs.
- The Dummy must be mounted on one snowboard or two skis
- The Dummy can not have any glass or sharp metal objects
- No explosives or fire involved in the dummy’s design or function
- The Dummy must be submitted at Mt. Ashland by 10:00am on March 19, 2017
A panel of judges will score Dummies on originality at 11:00am. This will comprise 50% of the total score. A panel of judges will also score the Dummies on a downhill run at 1:00pm. The downhill run comprises the other 50% of the total score. During the downhill, judges will score for a straight approach to the jump, the height the Dummy achieves and the landing. All criteria is totally subjective.