Getting to Mt. Ashland
Getting to the Mt. Ashland Ski Area is easy. The Ski Area, located at 11 Mt. Ashland Ski Road, is just minutes from Exit 6 on I-5. The Medford International Airport features daily flights from Portland, Seattle, San Francisco, and more. Our Ski Hopper Shuttle service will pick you up in several locations in Ashland.
The Mt. Ashland Ski Road
Ride the Ski Hopper
The 40 passenger bus is operated by Wine Hopper Tours.
There is no charge to ride the Ski Hopper.
Reservations are highly recommended and can be booked online.
For the 2016-17 ski season, the Ski Hopper ran on Saturdays, Sundays, and holidays December through February. Please check the schedule here.
|Uphill to the Ski Area|
|BUS STOP||Uphill 1
|Ashland Hills Hotel||8:10am||10:10am|
|Downhill Return to Town|
|BUS STOP||Downhill 1
|Ashland Hills Hotel||3:20pm||5:20pm|
The Rogue Valley International Airport is located 14 miles from the City of Ashland. Click the airline below to make your reservations:
- Alaska Airlines – Flights to/from Los Angeles, Portland, and Seattle
- Allegiant Air – Flights to/from Los Angeles, Las Vegas, and Phoenix
- American Airlines – Flights to/from Phoenix and Los Angeles
- Delta Airlines – Flights to/from Salt Lake City
- United Airlines – Flights to/from San Francisco and Denver