Support Mt. Ashland’s 2017 Lodge Improvements Campaign
$25.00 – $50,000.00
Please support our 2017 Lodge Improvement Project today. With your help, we will reinvest in the lodge to make it better serve our guests, be more comfortable, and finally give us the gorgeous views of Mt. Ashland from inside we’ve always wanted.
These are the specific projects that we’re planning to undertake-with your support-in 2017:
- Working with our annual ski locker renters, we’ll be designing a more comfortable and spacious ski-in, ski-out locker room in the current rental shop;
- To create a more logical and better guest experience and to centralize all services, the rental shop will be moved to the lodge basement;
- Two currently-unused outdoor decks will be covered and enclosed, adding more than 1,000 square feet of indoor heated space–with amazing views of Mt. Ashland and the surrounding landscape;
- To create a more “open” feel on the first floor and reduce crowding, the center interior staircase will be moved to one of the newly-enclosed rooms, which is currently our “Lodge Poma” deck;
- The roof will be replaced; and
- The Café area will be moved away from the crowded door and a much more functional and efficient service area will created toward the Sonnet side of the lodge. This improvement will alleviate the crowding and lack of proper flow that has frustrated guests for many years.
If you have questions or comments about donations, please contact our Development Director Michael Stringer at (541) 482-2897 ext. 206 or send him an email.
Name the Amount, Green Circle $50, Blue Square $100, Black Diamond $500, Dreamer $1000, Upper Balcony Club $5000, The Circe Society $10000, Ski Area Patron $25000, Ski Area Benefactor $50000