Mt. Ashland, the Summer & Steve Show, and Common Block Brewing Company, present the SisQJam! Come on up to Mt. Ashland on August 3, 2-9pm for an awesome outdoor music festival in the Siskiyou Mountains. Spend your afternoon and evening at the relaxed, scenic setting, featuring live reggae, jam band, and folk/rock music, food trucks, chairlift rides, local beverages, kid’s activities, and more.
The Festival live music lineup includes:
Jah Sun & the Rising Tide
The Frankie Hernandez Band
ONLINE TICKET SALES HAVE ENDED. PLEASE PURCHASE YOUR TICKETS AT THE EVENT ENTRY.
- Peruvian Point – Stir Fry, Marinated Chicken, & Salads
- Sultan’s Delight – Gyros, Felafel, Kebobs, Spanikopita, & Baklava
- One Love Café – Jamaican Jerk Chicken and sides
- Jack Frost Shave Ice – Featuring hand-made organic syrups
- A blanket AND/OR
- A low-back chair
- A Ready-to-Dance spirit.
- Outside food or alcohol
- Pets (dogs, cats, llamas, etc.)
- Summer clothing for the day (high in the low 70’s with low winds), and
- Warmer clothing for Sunset through the end of the show (high 50’s with some wind)