Support Mt. Ashland’s 2017 Lodge Improvements Campaign
Please support our 2017 Lodge Improvement Project today. With your help, we will reinvest in the lodge to make it better serve our guests, be more comfortable, and finally give us the gorgeous views of Mt. Ashland from inside we’ve always wanted.
These are the specific projects that we undertook with your support in 2017:
- A more centrally-located rental shop in the Lodge first floor;
- Two currently-unused outdoor decks were covered and enclosed, adding more than 1,000 square feet of indoor heated space–with amazing views of Mt. Ashland and the surrounding landscape;
- To create a more “open” feel on the first floor and reduce crowding, the center interior staircase was moved to one of the newly-enclosed rooms;
- A more comfortable and spacious ski-in, ski-out locker room; and
- The Café area was moved away from the crowded door and a much more functional and efficient service area was created on the Sonnet side of the lodge. This improvement will alleviate the crowding and lack of proper flow that has frustrated guests for many years.
If you have questions or comments about donations, please contact our Development Director Michael Stringer at (541) 482-2897 ext. 206 or send him an email.
Green Circle $50, Blue Square $100, Black Diamond $500, Double Black Diamond $1000, Pacific Crest Donor $5000, Summit Donor $10000, Ski Area Patron $25000, Ski Area Benefactor $50000