Mt. Ashland’s Race League is Back!
Yes, after a few years’ hiatus, Mt. Ashland is proud to bring back our Adult Race League.
Our first information meeting is set for November 29th. Please join our Race League mailing list to receive an exclusive invitation to this event and stay up-to-date on Race League announcements.
- Four Thursday Nights of Racing: February 21 & 28, March 7 & 14.
- Team of 5 minimum, $50/person. Teams cannot be single gender – must be a mix of men & women. Top 4 scores per team each night count (at least one member of each gender will have a countable score).
- Racing goes from 5-7pm each night. Results will be posted in the T-Bar by 8pm.
- Racers must be 21 years of age or older.
- Racers must be pre-registered on a team.
- All participants must sign a Release of Liability to participate.
- Race format will vary.
- Timing will be low-tech until Stringer can find a sponsor for this thing.
- Tell ALL of your friends about this and get them signed up.
- Designate a Team Captain.
- Team Captain:
- Get your team together,
- Fill out the registration form below,
- Gather the $50 entry fee and signed Liability Release forms from each team member.
- Stop by the Mt. Ashland Ticket Desk or Business Office at 693 Washington St. to deliver forms and payment by February 16.