Rental and Repair Shop Supervisor Job Description and Application
Title: Rental & Repair Shop Supervisor Pay Level: 3
Department: 50 Classification: Non-Exempt/Hourly
Reporting Level: Director of Guest Services
Job Qualifications: Must have worked a minimum of 3 years at a ski area. Must have current or be able to obtain certifications for specified ski bindings; have a high school degree or equivalent; guest service, ski and snowboard repair, and supervisor experience preferred.
Essential Job Functions:
- Supervise, schedule, and give direction to all rental and repair employees; oversee that the department is in compliance with Mt. Ashland policies and procedures, and perform duties related to guest services.
- Ensure accurate staff timekeeping within payroll software in a timely manner.
- Be able to perform all the tasks asked of hourly staff including: opening and closing of rental and repair area; maintain daily documentation of all items rented and returned; maintain an accurate inventory of rental fleet and repair shop supplies; document incidents and accidents; and tech rental equipment and guest equipment as needed.
- Communicate and update department on school group and group visit schedule.
- Communicate effectively with guests and other Mt. Ashland departments, employees, supervisors, and managers. Including informing ski patrol of potential hazards or problems.
- Hire, train, and schedule staff for rental and repair shop at the start of the season and ongoing throughout the season.
- Communicate with the tickets department regarding rental and repair transactions or issues.
- Control rental and repair inventory; oversee the maintenance on all rental fleet items.
- Attend Mountain Operation Staff Meetings.
- Perform other duties related to the position, or asked by supervisor or upper management.
- Perform all major essential job functions
- Comply with and enforce all of Mt. Ashland policies and procedures.
- Report directly to the Director of Guest Services
Physical Requirements: Be able to stand or sit for 6-8 hours per shift as needed. Bend at the waist, twist upper body, kneel, crawl, climb, reach above shoulder, have repetitive use of hands as needed. Lift and carry 20-50lbs., push and pull 10-20 lbs. as needed.
If the above job description is your jam, please fill out the application information below. We will contact qualified applicants to set up an interview soon.