Having trouble streaming our live, high-definition webcams?
We’re sorry about that! Try a few of these workarounds and best wishes for your success:
Try going directly to the webcam streaming pages:
Lodge Webcam: http://mt-ashland-cam.click2stream.com/
Summit Webcam: http://ariel.click2stream.com/
Firefox browser issue?
Mt. Ashland’s website is secured with Secure socket Layer (SSL) technology, but the streaming video from our third party vendor is not streamed via SSL. Firefox is a very secure browser, and default security settings will trigger the browser to not display the non-SSL streaming video from that third-party vendor. It is safe to set Firefox to display video from the Mt. Ashland website. To do this,
- Click on the little padlock icon on the left-hand side of the Firefox address bar for Mt. Ashland.
- Click on the right arrow in the box showing “www. Mt. Ashland.com”, “connection is not secure”
- Click the “More information” box at the bottom
- Select the “Permissions” Tab in the new window
- The top line should be “Activate Plugins” / Adobe flash.
- Check the “Allow” or “Allow and remember” button.
- Close this window.