If you’re representing a youth-focused, local nonprofit organization and you are seeking a donation for an upcoming event, we hope we can help your cause.
Please keep the following in mind:
- The Mt. Ashland Association is a non-profit organization too. We want to help broaden our impact, if we can.
- We are pleased to support the fund-raising efforts of youth-focused, registered 501(c)(3) organizations located within about 150 miles of the ski area.
- We are very busy during our ski season. Please be patient with us, especially December through April. We will do our best to process donation requests when we have time.
- We will issue two vouchers per organization, per season. Market Value – $98.00 (approximately). Vouchers cannot be redeemed for cash or used after their expiration date.
- Thank you notes are MUCH APPRECIATED. As a nonprofit organization ourselves, we like to hear of the impact we make throughout our community. Besides, it’s just good fundraising etiquette. :)
To receive a gift voucher good for two (2) Mt. Ashland lift tickets for your fundraising event, please fill out the form below. Mt. Ashland will process your request as time allows. Again, please be patient. You should receive a followup email after filling out the form and, if you are indeed a local non-profit group serving youth in our community, you will most likely receive vouchers by mail within a month or so of your request.
Thanks for all that you do!