Snowsports Administration Supervisor Job Description and Application
Title: Snowsports Administration Supervisor Pay Level: 3
Department: 60 Classification: Hourly/Non-Exempt
Reporting Level: Snowsports Manager
Job Qualifications: Must have worked a minimum of 3 years in a snowsports department. Current affiliation with PSIA or AASI and Certification preferred; must be able to pass a background check; have a high school degree or equivalent. Highly dependable, punctual, responsible, thrive in high-energy environment
Team player, committed, efficient, alert, positive, courteous, problem-solver, Strong leadership and communication skills required
Essential Job Functions:
- Supervises Snowsports employees and activity in absence of Snowsports Manager or as needed
- Assists in set up and tear down of teaching staging area
- Oversees daily operation of Learning Center as directed by Snowsports Manager.
- Electronic documentation, programming and scheduling within multiple software platforms
- Resolves customer service issues
- Facilitates group visits
- Trains Learning Center instructors
- Coordinates and assigns classes
- Teaches classes as needed
- Communicates and coordinates lessons with sales staff
- Assists with hiring, scheduling and evaluations of staff
- Assists with payroll and administrative duties as directed by Snowsports Manager
- Assists with planning of Special Events
Physical Requirements: Work for long periods in outdoor, winter environment as needed, frequently shovel up to 50 lbs. of snow, and carrying items up to 60 lbs. to transport equipment and supplies or when instructing Guests, bend at the waist, twist upper body, kneel, crawl, climb, reach above shoulder, have repetitive use of hands, arms and legs as needed, sit, walk or stand 6-8 hours per shift as needed; some of these actions may be required while on skis or a snowboard.
If the above job description is your jam, please fill out the application information below. We will contact qualified applicants to set up an interview soon.