The services that Mt. Ashland Ski Patrol provides include;
- Promoting safe skiing and accident prevention on Mt. Ashland.
- First aid, rescue, and over the snow transport for any guest requiring these services.
- A trail maintenance, closure, and signage program for Mt. Ashland’s permit area.
- A boundary maintenance and signage program for Mt. Ashland’s permit area.
- Emergency evacuation of chairlifts.
- Search and Rescue assistance within and outside of Mt. Ashland’s boundaries.
- Supporting a continuing and effective program of avalanche mitigation, rescue, and awareness.
- Maintaining and operating a Ski Patrol radio communication system within the Ski Area.
- Operation and maintenance of rescue equipment and Patrol/First Aid Room facilities.
- Conducting training programs to maintain competent Patrol personnel.
The Mt. Ashland Ski Patrol is a member Patrol of the National Ski Patrol (NSP). All Patrollers are members of NSP. Mt. Ashland Ski Patrol also maintains membership with the Association of Professional Patrollers (APP) as a Certified Patrol.